- All Star Recruiting
- $57,350.00 -78,220.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
202 S 4th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
All Star Recruiting is seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist for weekend coverage in Texas. Some details include:
- Saturday and Sunday coverage;
- 12-hour shift, 7a-7p, each day;
- Read All ER/STAT inpatient thoracic/abdominal/pelvic exams from the hospitals;
- Residents provide preliminary reports from one site;
- Volume: approximately 250 cases/weekend day (CT/xrays/ultrasound/MRI);
- Start in 2-3 months, as soon as credentialing is completed;
- The need is for vacation coverage and sick leave;
- Week blocks monthly typically, occasionally multiple weeks needed;
- When can you start and what availability can you offer?
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Competitive pay;
- Malpractice coverage;
- Paid and coordinated travel services;
- Full-service agency;
- 24/7 professional and reliable service;
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants;
- Member of NALTO
Associated topics: abdominal, breast, diagnostic, imager, imaging, interventional, mri, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, radiology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.