An exciting locum tenens dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, and you will see 40 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm
- Charting: EMA
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- Procedures: General dermatology biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin