Job ID: AK-1029278Description:
This position is responsible for assigned aspects of medical policies and programs. Performs medical reviews and interacts with the provider communities for assigned areas.
* Physician with a current and unrestricted physician license in a state or territory of the United States.
* Maintain Board Certification as a M.D. or D.O. (by a specialty board approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties (doctors of medicine); or the Advisory Board of Osteopathic Specialists (doctors of osteopathic medicine)
* 5 years of clinical experience
* Analytical and communication skills
* Strategic thinking skills
* 3 years Managed Care experience
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, NM - Albuquerque
Associated topics: care, care physician, family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician, practice physician, primary care, provider, urgent