- $95,920.00 -139,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
425 Royalty Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is hiring a Physical Therapist (PT) for a great hospital in Odessa, Texas.
- Permanent in a critical access hospital
- The physical therapist (PT) will see a mix of outpatient and inpatient.
- Hospital, acute experience preferred, but not required.
- PT will see on average 2-3 new patients per day combined IP/OP, 6-10 combined treatments and supervising PTA's.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by the APTA)
- Texas PT license
- 95% productivity requirement
- Must have 1 year of SNF experience
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy licensure
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, outpatient, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.