Radiology opening in , Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Medicus Healthcare Solutions has partnered with a leading client that needs a Radiologist to provide coverage for their facility in northern Texas.
- Shift information: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
- Diagnostic coverage with light IR
- Daily volume: 85-90 cases (PF, MR, CT and US)
- Daily procedures: 1-2 (arthro's, joint injections and drainages)
- Viztek PACS and Dragon transcription
- Paid travel, rental, mileage and medical malpractice insurance
- Must be ABR/AOBR board certified
- BLS certification
- Active Texas license
For more information, please apply or call/text [Click Here to Apply]. If you do not currently have a Texas license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Associated topics: cardiac, cath laboratory, catheterization, ct scan, mammographer, mri, ndt, radiologic, tomography, x ray